- To create processes for ensuring the long-term well-being of the city's residents.
- To hold elected officials accountable.
- To promote planning in Cambridge through advocacy, education, outreach, over-sight, and working with neighborhood groups.
- To pursue zoning reforms.
- To work to implement planning by and for residents.
- Be aware of what other cities are doing.
- Build relations with the city council.
- Continue public education on planning issues.
- Create our own CRGM petition on what is beyond Larkin.
- Create planning roundtable.
- Emphasize planning.
- File petitions in areas that Cambridge Growth Management Advisory Committee has not addressed.
- Hold elected officials accountable.
- Keep the momentum after the Larkin petition passes.
- Pursue outreach to neighborhood groups and individuals.
- Put on planning forums on zoning and planning issues.
- Support the Larkin petition
- Work the Cambridge Growth Management Advisory Committee processes.